Our Company Values
For those who are looking for financial advice, we realize the available options are many and deciding who to work with is a challenging problem. Listed below are our Company Values which we hope will give you a better understanding of how we operate.
- People Matter – We believe that each person is innately valuable and worthy of respect and honor. We believe that relationships matter and that business is relational, top to bottom. People First, Money Second is a priority statement that places people and relationships ahead of financial matters.
- Integrity Matters – As a CFP, patty is a fiduciary and always has your needs in mind. We believe that integrity and truth matter. We believe we need to conduct our business in such a way that we are above reproach. We believe suitability and ethical practices come from placing a high value on other people and their needs before our own.
- Communication Matters – We believe that communication with our client partners builds and maintains the trust that is necessary for business relationships to reach their full potential. We believe that our client partners deserve the type of communication that is frequent, timely, truthful, & relevant.
- Service Matters – We believe that good service is practical and that great service is necessary in the pursuit of business excellence. We will pursue perfection and in so doing “catch a little excellence along the way.” (Vince Lombardi)
Patricia M Breeze, CLU, CFP®
President, Breeze Financial
Patty M. Breeze is the Owner of Breeze Financial, LLC, a financial service practice that offers insurance services and products to individuals and businesses. She is a Certified Financial Planner, Charter Life Underwriter, independent life and health insurance broker, licensed insurance consultant and an Investment Advisory Representative of Accurate Wealth Management, LLC which offers fee based financial planning and investment programs. She is licensed to do insurance, investment and financial planning in Kentucky and Florida.
Patty’s professional affiliations include membership in:
- The Society of Financial Service Professional, past President and current member
- The Financial Planning Association, current member
- The Society of Human Resource Managers, current member
- The National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, current member
- The National Association of Women Business Owners
- Past board member of NAWBO KY
And Past National Board Member of NAWBO National
- Professional Women’s Forum, current member
- Commerce Lexington, current member and Small Business Sponsor of Public Policy Luncheons
She is actively involved with many community organizations such as:
- The Lexington Rotary Club, serving on the Endowment Board
- United Way of the Bluegrass, Leadership donor
- American Heart Association, Member of the Circle of Red
- The Nest – The Center for Women, Children & Families, Past Treasurer & Past President
- Japan American Society of Kentucky, current member
In the past she has been involved with:
- The Living Arts & Science Center , past president of the board three times
- Woodford Theatrical Association, past board member
- Midway University, past member of Business Advisory Board
- Governor’s Women Owned Business Task Force, past member
- Past Delegate to the White House Conference on Small Businesses in the US
- Transylvania University, past member of the Alumni Association Board
- Transylvania University
- University of Kentucky, Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts Degrees
- American College, Charter Life Underwriter Degree
Plan For Your Future
There is no one “best place” to put your retirement money because each individual and couple has unique requirements, different tolerances for risk, and need their money at different times. Likewise, there is no one place to keep your money that fits everyone for exactly the same reasons. Your unique circumstances must be taken into consideration if you seek to find the “most favorable place” for your retirement money. This is where we can be of service.