Breeze Financial, LLC works in four areas:
- Insurance Programs
- Investment Programs
- Employee Benefits
- Financial Planning
- Insurance for Individuals and Families – Life, Disability, Tax Deferred Annuities, Long Term Care, Health, Dental, Vision, Medicare Supplemental and Advantage Care, Auto, Home and Property Insurance. (Breeze Financial is affiliated with Logan Lavelle Hunt for Property & Casualty Insurance.)
- Insurance For the Business Owner – Liability, Workman’s Compensation, Auto, Business & General Liability, Property, Malpractice Insurance and insurance programs that provide Key Person Insurance, Deferred Compensation Plans, Buy Sell Funding and Protection for debt reduction. (Breeze Financial is affiliated with Logan Lavelle Hunt for Property & Casualty Insurance.)
- Investment Programs for Individuals and Families – Tax Deferred Investing, Traditional IRA’s, Roth IRA’s, 403(B) plans, 529 College Savings Plans, and Investment Accounts are provided through SEI Private Trust Company and TD Ameritrade. Accurate Wealth Management, LLC is the registered investment advisory firm of which Patricia M Breeze, owner of Breeze Financial, LLC, is an investment adviser representative.
- Employee Benefit Programs for the Business Owner(s) and the Business Owner’s Employees – Group Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance Plans for employees and dependents as well as Voluntary insurance plans that cover cancer, critical illnesses and hospital costs.. Simple IRA’s, Profit Sharing Plans, Defined Benefit Plans, Defined Contribution Plans such as 401(k) plans and SEPP IRA’s are retirement plans offered. (Breeze Financial is affiliated with Logan Lavelle Hunt for Group Insurance.)
- Financial Planning for Individuals, Families and Business Owners – Patty M Breeze is a Charter Life Underwriter and Certified Financial Planner©. Fee based planning can be done for retirement, college funding, investment planning, estate planning, charitable giving and business succession planning through Accurate Wealth Management, LLC. There is no requirement that investments need to be placed with Accurate Wealth Management, LLC.
No matter where you are in life, we can provide you the guidance, tools, and services to help prepare for retirement on your terms.
Learn about income strategies for guaranteed lifetime income that can help you maintain your lifestyle now and in retirement.
Life can change – the birth of a child, the death of a loved one, the loss of a job, a major purchase – which will readjust your customized strategy.
Are you in or near retirement? Learn how annuities can help generate a reliable stream of income or increase your current savings.
A reliable insurance strategy could help protect you and your family from the financial consequences of major life events.
Social Security Optimization
We can help you understand your Social Security benefits and educate you on how you can maximize those retirement benefits.
Understanding how tax strategies are used to manage your tax bill should be a major part of any reliable financial approach.
One of the keys to a reliable financial strategy is spending less than you take in, and then finding a way to put your excess to work.
Investing is about proper planning to achieve your financial goals: retirement, paying college, or just providing for your family.
Creating a plan that balances the goals of both the organization and its employees requires thorough analysis and review of benefit options and costs.
Chances are you could live well into your 80s and 90s, or longer. A long life greatly increases the likelihood you’ll require long-term health care.
Effective estate management enables you to manage your affairs during your lifetime and control the distribution of your wealth after death.
Financial Education Courses
I’m an instructor with Adult Financial Education Services (AFES), specializing in planning and guidance for those who are seeking a better lifestyle and a guaranteed income in retirement.
Lifestyle matters look at how to balance work and leisure efficiently, how to make smart choices for the future, as well as many other items regarding how to help you enjoy the journey.